The Dream Evil Gal of the Loser Evil Empire who Won the Rotten Hearts ..

28/12/16

Salam.

of another Evil Empire, used 2 carry an umbrella n roam around drizzling London 2 collect hm certified sorceries that were encoded with every Muslim r born 2 serve the Hindus jigolos american gay nation, which is actually also a genetic mutilation in the jinn n homo practicing evil americas evil motherland britain.

Y self promotion Bridget Jones evil dairy again? Bcoz the 6 evils last nite staged a drama which was beyond knightship, nobel future best killer of peace as well n poddolochon 2 Hindustanis who actively promotes hindustan for american evil purposes only. They have renewed the white house chef with bonus. Also fat salary n bonus assured if the evil can implement more of their sorceries n lying behind my bak. The mystery remains which evil is secretly working in the american embassy 2 relay the evils n coordinate Hindu revenge thru backstabbing.


Comments

Wont allow this addition thru blogger edit. In case having no display in flipbak like me:

Tumblr Cover

My write ups r true experiences of my horrific tenure with citibank, na since 1995. I hav been deceived, mislead & entrapped/forced in2 prolonged & painful sorcery torture acts including intolerable filths. All bcoz I started doubting their ill intentions n resigned, which they resisted whenever I tried before the final 1. My writings r subject 2 all sorts of censorships. My religious activities hav been forcrfully stopped by evil sorcery. To these evils, it seems, human dignity & life has no value. Wot they r up2 n trying 2 hide r in my writings:

https://draft.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6910459334520280347 & https://munirchowdhury.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/the-hiding-religious-extremists-terrorists-bankers/

Popular Posts