3rd Most Respected Masjid in Islam

31/5/16

The blue mosque in Damascus, Syria the pride of Islamic heritage was systematically n purposefully destroyed 2 create tit for tat acts aiming all the way 2 kaba. Although  not the exemplary rulers in Islam but wot the talibans did in Afghanistan was sunnah n far'd n those statues were their own properties n no religious activities were performed by any religion there, so allways brown nosers n critical of Muslims Jewish n Christians hav.no rites, no say. How they feel about 1 of the most beautiful active prayer place in the world 2b destroyed in their presence? When u r a hypocrit all u do is murmur thru an official statement.

Reblogged from Nafeesa

Quote

I am home-sick.

The moment I looked up from the old concrete floor, I saw the majestic, dusty, golden Dome of Rock, shying away from me behind the trees and the tall gateway pillars.That moment my heart flew away from me and landed on top of the Dome and never returned back to me.

It's decided to stay there, maybe until I go home.
As we walked up the stairs refurbished by the old Ottoman style tiles, I went down to my knees and kissed the ground...
The ground that the Prophet Muhammad (sal Allahu alaihi wasallam) walked on
The ground that Umar bin Khattab RA kissed and did sujood in The ground that Salahuddhin al Ayyubi scrubbed with his own bare hands using rose water. Ive never actually kissed the grounds of any other place.

I prayed in many but not kissed any like this one.
I miss my family there, the Ummah.
The cool morning breeze and the smell of fresh baking bread in the afternoon.
The adhaan ...echoing through the thick walls of the Compound.

The masjids.
My Home.
Al-Shaam.
Shahina Islam

Unquote

 


Comments

Popular Posts